|Dimensions||132 × 13 × 12 cm|
Contact us for a Price
$0.00 Inc GST
The UV-C linear with sensor is designed for the disinfection of surfaces and is suitable for a wide range of applications. The UV-C linear provides universal UV-C irradiance with homogenous distribution. Its disinfection capability is based on wattage used and a specific exposure time for a given distance from that surface. No persons or animals should be present at the time of usage, due to high risk of harm to eyes and skin. It comes with safeguard controls using sensor monitoring, which automatically shuts down the UV-C linear should a person or animal be detected within the range of the sensor. The performance is enhanced by a highly-reflective and durable aluminum body, which improves its efficacy even further and directs the UV-C light to the to-be-irradiated surfaces and within the sensor range.
– Specially Engineered mirror optics to cut off UV-C irradiance to risk group 0 beyond the sensor coverage area.
– The specially designed mirror optics improve efficacy Average 90% by controlled distribution of the irradiance (Compared to UVC Batten with Al Cover).3
– Dip Switch available in sensor for time settings as per application.
– Philips T8 TUV lamp included: 36 W.
– Shortwave UV radiation peak at 253.7 nm (UV-C).
– Various mounting options.