|Dimensions||150 × 150 × 50 cm|
Contact us for a Price
$0.00 Inc GST
As part of the Philips UV-C disinfection upper air device series, Philips UV-C disinfection upper air ceiling mounted is designed to be installed on false ceilings for the disinfection of air in a wide range of applications. Optimised for low ceiling heights, the UV-C rays are distributed at device level and above. The beam of UV-C rays is controlled by specific reflectors and the louvre design. This allows for the disinfection of the air in a space, while ensuring that day-to-day business activities can continue beneath the area where the device is active.
– Philips PL-S TUV lamp included: 4×9 W
– Shortwave UV radiation peak at 253.7 nm (UV-C)
– The louvres and reflector control the distribution of UV-C at the device level and above, where people are not usually present.
– Surface-mounted on false ceilings.
– Complies with IEC 62471 standard for photobiological safety.